Saturday, 25 March 2017

Quite enjoying the domestic hiatus for once.

Italy was a bit too full on domesticity. I am quite enjoying myself here however.  I have enough to keep me busy and its not forever. I have something on the horizon for the future.

Still baking, gardeningish and getting on with it. Lists are being ticked. Kids are joining in.

Taking pleasure in it too.

I have some applications coming up. I need to complete them next Thursday when Small boy goes to a childminder for the day.


Earth hour to night and we will bath by candle light and play hide and seek. Resolve to recycle more. The bathroom rubbish is a point of contention. We should do more with it. So often it is al chucked away in one. At least the boxes and paper and plastic bottles should be sorted.  I'll see what Tweeny girl comes up with too.


Enjoy Mothering Sunday. We are not doign anything in particular. I have a small £5.11 0.83kg Joint of beef to roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment